2012-2013 New South Wales Migration Plan announced
Details will shortly be published into the official New South Wales Migration Plan for the 2012-2013 period – great news for anyone who is considering migration to one of Australia’s most popular States.
Changes will take place across a number of different sectors and they have been designed to simplify the visa process – making it easier for potential migrants.
Some of the key changes that the Migration Plan will focus on include:
- Business Migration
- The requirements which currently govern the New South Wales nomination for investors will be simplified
- The existing Designated Investment for investors will be replaced by a new NSW Waratah Migration bond.
- Skilled Migration
- A predicted increase in the number of nominated skilled migrants allocated to NSW
- A single primary sponsorship list will be developed for the entire of NSW permanent residence visas
- The requirements when applying for permanent visas will be streamlined.
There will also be changes to the current "off-list" nominations process and from July 1st 2012 recommendations will only be accepted by NSW Trade & Investment for applicants who prior to this date have settled in Regional NSW.
Any current 487 visa applicants who have not currently had a nomination accepted by DIAC may look at a different State and Territory for nomination.
If you are looking for more information on the visa options which might be available to you, then contact The Emigration Group today on 01244 321414 (North) or 0207 118 2526 (South).