The healthcare industry has always been prominent across Australia and as such there has always been a high demand for health professionals. Across the board nurses and midwives are in short demand and if you are currently employed in these roles, or you have the skills and qualifications that are needed within these roles, then you are currently highly sought after across Australia.

Working as a nurse or midwife can be incredibly rewarding but if you are looking for a change of scenery and considering a move overseas, there has never been a better time to move to Australia.

What type of qualification do I need as a nurse/midwife?

To work as a nurse or midwife, you will require registration with the relevant body in Australia and this is something that The Emigration Group may be able to assist you with. In order to get registered, you will need to show registration in your own country.

Am I able to get help from The Emigration Group?

The Emigration Group have been helping people to realise their dream of moving overseas for over two decades and if you have been looking to move then you could be next. With a team of experts and a network of great connections across Australia, we are with you every step of the way. Our team can work not only to match you to a job, but also help you to secure a visa, providing the complete package throughout the migration process.

So, what are you waiting for? To find out how we can help you give the team at The Emigration Group a call today.


The Emigration Group has been helping people to realise their dream of moving to New Zealand for around 30 years.

So, what are you waiting for? Contact our NZ based director today. Email: