What is a Working Holiday Visa?
The young person’s Working Holiday Scheme allows you to experience life in New Zealand whilst being able to take up employment during your stay.
How to apply for a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa
Kick start your Kiwi Adventure, with a Working Holiday Visa! The best way to meet new people and fund your experience as you go! With a STA Travel working holiday visa you’ll be able to work and travel for up to 23 months in New Zealand.
The STA Travel visa service the hassle free way to get your travel plans sorted. Get friendly advice from a team of experts, it’s the cheapest and easiest way to get yourself organised before you go.
To be eligible for the Working Holiday Visa you must:
- Be between 18 years – 31 years’ old
- Not have been granted a New Zealand Working Holiday Visa before
- Not be accompanied by dependents during your stay in New Zealand
- Have sufficient funds to cover your stay
- Have a minimum of 15 months’ validity on your passport for a 12-month visa, or 26 months’ validity for a 23-month visa, from the date of entry
- Have a passport issued from one of the following: UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United States of America
Double the savings!
Get covered for your trip! Book your insurance at the same time as your visa and you’ll get an extra 15% off!
To start your working holiday visa application with STA Travel, please contact us on the email@example.com or call one of our experts on 0333 321 3102 to ensure you get the best rates with STA Travel please quote “The Emigration Group” on your initial enquiry.