What type of visas can you help with?

We can assist you with most visa requirements. This includes Skilled Permanent Visas, Work Visas, Family Visas (for parents, siblings, children and partners of Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents), Business Visas and Investor Visa applications.

More answers to commonly asked questions

About our service and immigration requirements

What happens if my visa application fails?


How are you different from other immigration agencies?


My job is not on a skill shortage list – does that mean I cannot migrate?


I know I am eligible to migrate so why should I do an eligibility assessment?


What support will I receive from a Licensed Immigration Adviser/ Registered Migration Agent?


Start realising your dream of moving down under today and contact The Emigration Group

01244 321 414
0207 118 2526

Latest Emigration News


Read article