What is a working holiday visa?
A Working Holiday Visa allows tourists an extended stay in Australia and the opportunity to work. It gives travellers a taste of the Australian lifestyle by allowing them to work for up to six months with each employer and study for up to four months at a recognised institution.
How to apply for an Australian Working Holiday Visa
Fancy earning a ‘bob’ or two while you’re ‘Down Under’? Then you'll need to get yourself a Working Holiday Visa. It’s the cheapest and easiest way to get your experience kick started!
To be eligible for the Working Holiday Visa you must:
- Be 18 – 30 years' old (inclusive) except for Canadian, French + Irish citizens up to 35 (inclusive)
- Have a valid passport at the time of application and six months after your proposed return date
- Have a passport issued from one of the following countries: UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Republic of Cyprus, Hong Kong, Japan, Republic Of Korea, Malta, Taiwan.
- Have not previously entered Australia on a Working Holiday Visa (Subclass 462, 417)
- Have no dependents
- Have sufficient funds for your stay
To find out more please refer to our website: https://assessments.visabureau.com/
Visa Bureau offers all Emigration Group customers specialist visa services, which allow you to work and play for up to 12 months in Australia.
It's the stress free, efficient and safest way to process your visa for your up and coming travels!
When booking your Australian Working Holiday Visa with Visa Bureau you’ll get the following as standard:
- Expert advice on your visa requirements
- Help setting up an Australian bank account
- Professional support throughout your Visa Application process
- Safe and efficient courier service: no need to drop your passport at the embassy
- Help with your tax and superannuation refund upon your return
To start your working holiday visa application with Visa Bureau, call 0207 731 9012 - to ensure you get the best rates with Visa Bureau please quote “The Emigration Group” on your initial enquiry.