What is a working holiday visa?
A Working Holiday Visa allows tourists an extended stay in Australia and the opportunity to work. It gives travellers a taste of the Australian lifestyle by allowing them to work for up to six months with each employer and study for up to four months at a recognised institution.
How to apply for a Australia Working Holiday Visa
Fancy earning a ‘bob’ or two while you’re ‘Down Under’? Then you’ll need to get yourself a Working Holiday Visa. It’s the cheapest and easiest way to get your experience kick started!
To be eligible for the Working Holiday Visa you must:
- Be between 18 years – 31 years’ old
- Not have been granted an Australian Working Holiday Visa previously
- Have a valid passport at the time of application and six months after your proposed return date
- Have a passport issued from one of the following countries: UK, Republic of Ireland, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden
- Have no dependents
- Have sufficient funds for your stay
To find out more please refer to our website: book.statravel.co.uk/staglobe/VisasRetrieve.do
STA Travel offers all Emigration Group customers specialist visa services, which allow you to work and play for up to 12 months in Australia.
It’s the stress free, efficient and safest way to process your visa for your up and coming travels!
When booking your Australian Working Holiday Visa with STA Travel you’ll get the following as standard:
- Expert advice on your visa requirements
- Help setting up an Australian bank account
- Professional support throughout your Visa Application process
- Safe and efficient courier service: no need to drop your passport at the embassy
- Help with your tax and superannuation refund upon your return
Double the savings!
Get covered for your trip! Book your insurance at the same time as your visa and you’ll get an extra 15% off!
To start your working holiday visa application with STA Travel, call 0333 321 3102 or email EmigrationGroup@statravel.com to ensure you get the best rates with STA Travel please quote “The Emigration Group” on your initial enquiry.
For people who wish to extend their stay past 12 months they may do so if they complete three months specified work in regional Australia. This can include mining, plant and animal cultivation, tree farming, felling, pearling and fishing.
Upon three months' successful completion, the applicant must have confirmation from their employer that they were employed as a full time worker for that duration. They must then submit this to the Immigration Department who will in turn make a decision on a further visa — which would allow a stay of another 12 months.
If you are considering a move Down Under, then an Australian Working Holiday Visa could be a great way to introduce yourself into the Australian lifestyle and see if it is for you. Our experts have been preparing Working Holiday Visas for over a decade and we know what it takes to make a successful application.
Start realising your dream and contact the working holiday experts by clicking on the link below:
0207 118 2526