Australian Visa ... the uncertainty is finally about to end!
For migrants all over the UK, recent months have seen ongoing turmoil for their dreams of a new life in Australia via the Skilled Visa Programme. This uncertainty is about to end as the State Sponsorship plans are announced in the next few weeks.
The Emigration Group can reveal the current status of each State’s sponsorship programme, their guidelines and timeframe for accepting new applications.
- Western Australia’s State sponsorship migration plan has been submitted and is currently pending. Once the Minister of Immigration and Citizenship has approved the immigration program the region will focus on filling the shortage of skilled tradesmen in the construction sector.
- Victoria became the first Australian state to have their Sponsorship plan approved. Officials will be accepting new application on 3rd November 2010.
- Immigration South Australia is the first region to accept new applications for sponsorships for a limited number of priority occupations that the state has identified. Please view the interim occupation list .
- Queensland's State migration plan is currently in development and all applications are on hold until a suitable immigration programme is in place.
- New South Wales' state sponsorship migration plan has been submitted and is awaiting approval. A list of occupations that NSW will sponsor from 1 July 2010 for the Skilled Sponsored (176) and Skilled Regional Sponsored (475) visas has been released.
- The Northern Territory's state sponsorship migration plan has been submitted to the Minister and is awaiting approval.
- Tasmania's State Migration Plan has been submitted to the Minister and is awaiting approval.
The Emigration Group is ready to notify all prospective clients affected by the changes their full range of options as soon as the changes are announced. To be sure you are the first to know, register your details with us today.
Call 0845 230 2526 or 01244 321414 or email: info@TEGltd.co.uk